Timed entry to Chedworth Roman Villa (19 July - 25 July)
Book your timed entry to visit Chedworth Roman Villa.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot and limit your stay to two hours for the benefit of other visitors.
Open for your visit this week: Visitor Centre, café, shop, West Range building, museum, and outdoor features of the villa.
Assistance dogs only on villa site.
Event ticket prices
Adult £11.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.50Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £16.50
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £27.50
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Separate mobility parking and drop-off point, 10m from entrance. Accessible toilet. The West Range building (main mosaics, dining room and bathhouse) is accessible by lift and ramp. However, be aware that the rest of the site is mainly outdoors. There are slopes, some steps, grass, uneven paths and undulating terrain across the site.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.