Timed entry to Paycocke's House and Garden (19 July - 25 July)
Book your timed entry to visit Paycocke's House and Garden.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Please note your 10 minute slot is your arrival window in order for your visit to commence promptly. Your ticket provides access to a guided experience around Paycocke's House, and you are then free to explore the gardens.
There is a unisex toilet available.
Assistance dogs only within the house, Dogs on leads allowed in the garden.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5 - 17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property.
- Blue badge holders can park on the street. Drop-off point in front of house is for blue badge holders only. Some steps in grounds but these can be avoided to give full access, brick and gravel paths, lawns. Note some uneven ground. Building - step to entrance, ramp available. Ground floor accessible. Stairs to other floors. Accessible toilet in entrance way to house.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.