Timed entry to Lindisfarne Castle (19 July - 25 July)
Book your timed entry to visit Lindisfarne Castle.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Before booking your tickets, check the causeway safe crossing times (https://holyislandcrossingtimes.northumberland.gov.uk/) for the day that you are planning to visit us.
Open for your visit this week: Lindisfarne Castle, Gertrude Jekyll Garden, Lime Kilns and National Trust Shop (in village).
Presenting an art installation with limited furniture collection.
Currently closed: No public toilets/food and beverage facilities at Castle.
Guide dogs/service dogs only in Castle. Dogs on leads outside.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- From the public car parks in the village it is approximately a one mile walk to Lindisfarne Castle. Access to the castle is via a steep cobbled ramp and steps. Inside the building there are narrow corridors, steps and uneven surfaces. To enable you to experience the art installation, there are some dark spaces and uneven floors, so do please take your time when moving into different rooms.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.