Farming, Food & Forgotten Folk
Learn more about the arable land farmed at Wimpole on this guided walk.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Starting from the Stable Block, this one hour walk takes you out into the arable landscape at Wimpole. Discover past histories, buildings, archaeology, wildlife and nature as well as our current farming practices and crops we're growing today.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the turning circle in front of the Stable Block.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear suitable clothing and footwear depending on the weather
- The ground is fairly level and easy going on the Farm road but it can get muddy in wet weather. It depends on weather conditions as to the suitability for pushchairs and wheelchairs.
- Parking is free for NT members, £2 for non members
|15 February 2020||11:00 - 12:00||Available|