Guided walk: Walshaw and bluebells
See the spectacular sea of bluebells at Hardcastle Crags, we guarantee to show you some of the best displays you'll see this spring.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
This wonderful 5 mile amble will takes us through the bluebell displays in Hardcastle Crags and the lower Crimsworth Valleys. Expect great views as we climb over Shackleton Knoll before returning via Gibson Mill.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet our volunteer walk leaders by the information point near the Midgehole Road car park. Use HX7 7AA for SatNav.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable outdoor clothing and footwear, and bring lunch and a drink.
- We try to stick to good paths on this walk, please expect moderate terrain.
- Parking is free for National Trust members, parking charges apply for non-members. The walk will take approximately 4 hours.
|28 April 2018||10:00 - 14:00||Available|