Guided butterfly walk
Walk through the meadows and along the coast path around Wembury Point on the hunt for butterflies.
- Booking essential
- Free event
Join the Rangers and the Butterfly Conservation Trust in a guided walk around Wembury Point. Learn how to identify different butterfly species, about their intricate life cycles and the different plants they need as butterflies and caterpillars.
- Booking details
- Call 01752 346585
- Children accompanied by an adult are welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Wembury point car park, PL9 0BA
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring clothes suitable for the weather, sturdy footwear for walking on uneven and sometimes slippery surfaces. Bring a packed lunch and drink.
- Walk is around farmland which is on steep slopes, uneven surface and could be slippery under foot.
- Walk will be continuous for duration. We will be going through fields that have Dartmoor ponies grazing.
|28 June 2020||10:30 - 14:30||Available|