Mindfulness in nature
Re-connect with nature on a mindful walk around Ravenscar.
- Booking essential
Being in nature has been proven to calm our minds, improve our physical health and raise our spirits. Adding mindfulness heightens our senses, making colours more vibrant, enhancing beautiful birdsong, and intensifying the perfume of flowers. Not only is mindfulness good for the mind, body and soul, it’s good for making us feel more alive. This event is led by Alison Goodwin of Adventures for the Soul, qualified walk leader, Yoga teacher and former Zen Buddhist.
Event ticket prices
Child £5.0011 - 16 years
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Booking line open daily, Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am - 4pm.
- Children 11 years and over welcome, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Ravenscar Visitor Centre, YO13 0NE, signposted from A171 between Whitby and Scarborough. Free roadside parking.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring a packed lunch and water. Drinks and snacks can be bought at Ravenscar Visitor Centre. Please wear sensible shoes or walking boots and bring waterproofs. Sun cream advised if it's fine.
- Some uneven paths and gentle slopes. May be muddy in places following wet weather.
- During this slow walk of approximately 3 miles you’ll pause to undertake a short mindfulness exercise, sometimes walking in silence. You’ll be able to enjoy the scenery and vistas too. Indeed, everything looks very different when you’re in the ‘zone’.
|8 September 2019||10:30 - 13:00||Available|