Sherborne Park Ranger Walks
Our rangers will take you off the normal footpaths to see some of Sherborne Park's wildlife.
- Booking essential
See red kites soaring overhead in big skies and sweeping views across Sherborne Old Park and Sherborne Brook as you join our rangers for a walk off the beaten track to find some of the farmland birds, raptors and other wildlife on the estate.
Walks will head from the Watermeadows car park across parts of the estate that aren't usually accessible to the public, but which are thriving with wildlife.
Walks will last around an hour and a half, covering 2-3 miles.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01451 844257
- Accompanied children welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Walks will leave at 10am from the Watermeadows Car Park (GL54 3DL), which is on the road from Sherborne to Clapton-on-the-Hill
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress for the weather and wear walking shoes or comfortable trainers
- The walk is 2-3 miles across open countryside with uneven ground
|26 April 2019||10:00 - 12:00||Available|
|10 May 2019||10:00 - 12:00||Available|
|24 May 2019||10:00 - 12:00||Available|