Big Camp at Cliveden
Pack your tent and join us for our hugely popular overnight family camping event in Cliveden's historic woodlands. Be fast, this event sells out every year!
- Booking essential
Big Camp is Cliveden's annual family camping weekend under the stars and within ancient woodlands. Children will experience good old-fashioned fun exploring, wildlife spotting, marshmallow toasting and story-telling round the camp fire.
Bring your own picnic dinner for the evening (we provide a BBQ and BBQ equipment if you wish to use it). In the morning, wake up to a complimentary breakfast followed by a scavenger hunt.
Event ticket prices
Child £0.00Under 1's go free
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements when booking.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Arrive 4pm on Friday. The field is between Cliveden entrance and the Woodland car park on Cliveden Road (NT flag indicates the turning). Enter through wooden gate and follow the signs.
- What to bring and wear
- Bring your own camping equipment (cups, cutlery, tent, torch, sleeping bag etc.) Bring picnic food for your evening meal (BBQ available). Marshmallows, soft drinks and breakfast food provided.
- Due to the outdoor nature of this event wheelchair and pushchair access is limited. Please contact the estate office for further details.
- Following the evening activities you will camp overnight in the woodlands, departing the following morning at 11am. Hot and cold soft drinks will be provided as will breakfast cooked over the fire in the morning. We're afraid we cannot accommodate dogs on site, an exception is made for assistance dogs. Please do not bring BBQs as we provide a BBQ area.
|19 July 2019||16:00 - 23:55||Available|
|20 July 2019||16:00 - 23:55||Sold out|
|26 July 2019||16:00 - 23:55||Available|
|27 July 2019||16:00 - 23:55||Sold out|