Join a local expert and immerse yourself in the world of bats at Maidenhead Thicket.
- Booking essential
Join us as we guide you on this walk through Maidenhead Thicket, sharing details about the local bat population. Learn how to identify these nocturnal creatures and listen in using detectors. Also find out about their life cycle and how woods and trees are managed here to look after these special creatures.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Please print E-ticket and bring it to the event. Booking fee of 5% applies.
- Recommended for ages 8+ accompanied by an adult.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Maidenhead Thicket National Trust car park, Henley Road, SL6 6QL (nearest postcode). It is easily accessible from the A404M, about 200m north from the A4 roundabout on the left-hand side.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear clothing suitable for the weather conditions and a night time walk. Sturdy walking shoes recommended. Please also bring a torch.
- The guided walk will be along woodland tracks and at night so unfortunately unsuitable for wheelchairs and pushchairs.
|23 August 2019||20:45 - 22:15||Available|