A Moorcroft event inspired by Knole
Discover Moorcroft's long history, find out about the stages involved in creating a Moorcroft piece and enjoy a live demonstration from collection designer Vicky Lovatt.
- Booking essential
Vicky's new designs feature elements of the unusual architecture and sheer beauty of the grounds at Knole.
She will demonstrate the art and methods of hand painting onto raw clay and will answer your questions and sign any purchases made on the day. Guests will also be able to handle items and tools used in the making of Moorcroft, for a unique interactive experience.
Ticket price includes hot drinks and cakes.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- A 5% booking fee is charged by the Box Office.
- Not suitable for children.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet in the Hayloft Learning Centre.
- The Hayloft is wheelchair accessible.
- For each piece sold, a royalty from the sale will be donated to the National Trust, which will go towards essential conservation work. Due to this, please note that Moorcroft Club discount or vouchers will not be applicable.
|4 November 2017||14:00 - 16:00||Available|