Campfire and marshmallow toasting at the Outdoor Centre
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
As you head off round the island on one of our free adventurous trails, why not make a pit stop at the outdoor centre where you can toast a marshmallow and warm you toes by the campfire.
- Event ticket prices
|1 adult, up to 3 children||£13.20||£11.85|
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Please note that the ferry fare (not National Trust) applies to all visitors.
DWT members who are solely visiting the DWT area, are not required to pay the NT admission
- Booking details
- Booking not required
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Outdoor Centre
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear sturdy footwear and sensible outdoor clothing paying special attention to recent and current weather conditions.
- All terrain wheelchairs/ pushchairs available free of charge. Booking essential. Wheelchair users should contact ferry companies for access information.
- Free event but normal admission fees (NT free entry) and boat fares apply. It takes 25 minutes to walk to the outdoor centre from Brownsea quay.
|15 February 2020||12:00 - 14:00||Available|
|16 February 2020||12:00 - 14:00||Available|
|22 February 2020||12:00 - 14:00||Available|
|23 February 2020||12:00 - 14:00||Available|