Join a local expert to learn about the weird and wonderful fungi of Cooper's Hill Woods.
- Booking essential
Local expert Sara Shepley takes you on a tour to discover the many wonderful fungi at Runnymede as they emerge for the autumn. Discover how to identify this often overlooked but vital - and fascinating - component of our ecosystem.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442 491 895
- If accompanied by parent or guardian
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Kissing gate at the top of Cooper's Hill Lane, Englefield Green, on the left past the Air Forces Memorial. Sat nav: TW20 0LB
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear sturdy footwear and warm clothing appropriate for the weather.
- This walk takes on the ground can be uneven and muddy. There is also a series of steps that can be slippery in wet weather.
- Please note that foraging is not part of this event.
|4 November 2017||11:00 - 13:00||Available|
|11 November 2017||11:00 - 13:00||Available|