Breakfast with Father Christmas
Create magical family memories as you join Father Christmas for breakfast and story time in our Courtyard Cafe.
- Booking essential
If you’d like to spend a bit longer with Father Christmas this yuletide, join him for breakfast in the Courtyard Cafe. Afterwards he’ll be sharing some of his favourite festive stories in the Ballroom before giving each child a Christmas gift to take home. This is a memorable experience guaranteed to fill everyone with festive cheer.
Event ticket prices
Adult £13.50including a cooked breakfast
Child £12.50including a cooked breakfast and gift
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Unlike previous years, booking fees are included in the price of your ticket.
- This event is aimed at children aged 3-11
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Breakfast will take place in our Courtyard Cafe which is located in the Castle's main courtyard.
- What to bring and wear
- There is no dress code to see Father Christmas but please dress for the weather.
- Steps into the Ballroom for story time make this event unsuitable for wheelchair users. Instead we recommend visiting our grotto for which we can make suitable access arrangements.
- A full cooked breakfast plus toast, croissant, juice and tea or coffee is included in the price of your ticket. Please specify any dietary after booking by phoning 01938 551927. Please purchase one ticket per child, however babies can accompany older siblings for free if they do not want breakfast or to receive a gift from Father Christmas. Ticket price includes entry to the Ballroom and Clive Museum. If you would like to visit the Castle and Garden, normal admission prices apply for non-members of the National Trust. The Courtyard Shop and Café are free to visit.
|7 December 2019||09:00 - 10:00||Available|
|8 December 2019||09:00 - 10:00||Sold out|
|14 December 2019||09:00 - 10:00||Available|
|15 December 2019||09:00 - 10:00||Sold out|
|21 December 2019||09:00 - 10:00||Available|
|22 December 2019||09:00 - 10:00||Sold out|