Breeze around Clumber: Ladies Cycle Ride
Let the Breeze Team guide the way on a Ladies Cycle Ride around Clumber Park.
- Booking essential
- Free event (admission applies)
Join the Breeze Team on a cycle around beautiful Clumber Park every first Saturday of the month.
Enjoy a 7 mile ride, lasting around 1.5 hours, and you are welcome to join the team at the cafe afterwards too!
Booking is essential through the Let's Ride Website, this can be accessed by clicking the 'check availability' button.
These ride do include off road trails with an occasional road crossing or short road section, so bikes with off road tyres are required.
- Event ticket prices
|1 adult, 2 children||£8.25||£7.50|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
If you sign up for National Trust membership, your visit that day is completely free.
Our Visitor Welcome team will happily provide more information on your arrival.
- Booking details
- Call Booking is online only
- Meeting point
- The meeting point is at Cycle Hire.
- What to bring and wear
- Bikes with off road tyres are a must. Please dress for the weather and activity and make sure you bring water with you. Helmets can be borrowed from our Cycle Hire.
- This is a continuous ride of approx 7 miles, the route will include a variety of path surfaces, including uneven and off road surfaces.
- This Ladies cycle ride is ran by Breeze Volunteers, as a part of British Cycling.