Join us as we look for the incredible creatures that can be found living on (and in!) the beach. Checking out the crazy creatures in a rock pool, catching a fish with a net and catching crabs are 3 of the 50 things to do before you're 11 and ¾ !
- Booking essential
Starting at Sheringham seafront we will explore the tidal pools and beach to find some amazing marine life. We will be digging for worms, netting for shrimps and catching crabs!
Event ticket prices
Adult £3.00accompanying adult
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Most suitable for 6 years and older. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Please meet under the archway on The Esplanade - west end of Sheringham seafront, NR26 8LG (Grid ref: TG155435). Streetmap link : http://bit.ly/IqDcEz
- What to bring and wear
- Come prepared for 2 hours out in the elements, so sunscreen or waterproofs and thermals depending on the weather. Sturdy footwear with a grippy sole advised (wellies are suitable).
- Includes a walk of around 1 mile with some rough ground. Not suitable for wheelchairs or pushchairs.
|29 August 2018||15:00 - 17:00||Available|
|30 August 2018||15:30 - 17:30||Available|