Timed entry to Greyfriars' House and Garden (30 July - 31 July)
Book your timed entry to visit Greyfriars' House and Garden.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your entry slot so that your visit can begin promptly.
Full access to Mansion is by guided tour only, advanced booking required. Tours are on a Friday and Saturday at 11:00am and 14:30pm. Tour length is approximately 1 hour long.
Open for your visit this week: The garden, Old Oak Café, Second-Hand Bookshop and Toilets are open, 10.30am - 4.30pm, booking not necessary.
Dogs welcome in outdoor spaces, with assistance dogs only on guided tours in the house.
Event ticket prices
Adult £9.50Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.75Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £14.25
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £23.75
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property.
- No accessible toilet facilities onsite. Cobbled pathways to the garden and uneven surfaces around the seating area. Steps down in to the garden. Mansion is accessible to wheelchairs on the ground floor only via access ramp, with some uneven surfaces and narrow doorways. Tours last approximately one hour with no seating. Part of the tour is outdoors. Sensible clothing is advised.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.