The Story of Ankerwycke walk
Join a guided tour to discover the history of hidden Ankerwycke, from its 2,500-year-old yew to today's conservation activities.
- Booking essential
Did you know Ankerwycke hides a scheduled ancient monument, a former pleasure ground and the National Trust's oldest tree? Find out more on this guided walk.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442 491 895
- The maximum number of people for this event is 25.
- Supervised children are welcome.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the Ankerwycke car park on Magna Carta Lane (TW19 5AG).
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear sturdy footwear and warm clothing appropriate for the weather.
- This walk takes place over ground that can be uneven and muddy. Not suitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs.
|15 September 2019||11:00 - 12:30||Available|
|22 September 2019||11:00 - 12:30||Available|