Timed entry to Sissinghurst Castle Garden (19 Oct - 25 Oct)
Book your timed entry to visit Sissinghurst Castle Garden.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Estate, Formal Garden - If you wish to view the formal gardens, please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot at the garden gate. Granary Restaurant and Shop open 10.30 - 17.30. The Long Library, South Cottage and Gazebo - open daily - last entry to the formal garden 16.45, The Long Library 16.45 and South Cottage 16.30.
No food or drink in the formal gardens. Designated picnic areas available.
Dogs on leads allowed in the wider estate but not in the formal garden.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- There is no buggy service in operation. Normal wheelchair route may be different from that stated in Access Statement. Please note that there is limited space in our Food and Beverage offer for pushchairs. Pushchairs/buggies are not permitted in the formal garden. Baby carriers are not available due to Covid-19.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces so please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.