Open-air Theatre - Folksy Theatre presents 'Little Red And The Big Bad Wolf'
Join Folksy Theatre for a show filled with bold characters, live music, puppetry and audience interaction - it's a day out not to be missed! Tickets on sale from Wednesday 1 April 2020.
- Booking essential
Little Red sets off through the forest to visit Grandma but the journey won’t be easy, not with all these distractions! The three pigs are building their new homes, Goldilocks is on the run from some bears and to top it all off, the Big Bad Wolf is out on the hunt for his dinner! Can Little Red help her friends and still outsmart the hungry Wolf? Filled with live music, puppetry and audience interaction, this wonderful family musical has something for everyone!
Event ticket prices
Child £10.00Under 16
Group £40.00Family - 2 Adults, 2 Children Under 16
- Booking details
- Call 01698 854409
- All bookings to be made via Folksy Theatre's website. www.folksytheatre.co.uk
- Families Welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- On arrival, please park in our main car park, and head up the main path. You can access the performance area from 4:30pm. At this time you can set up picnics, blankets and folding chairs.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress for the outdoors as the performance will go ahead in wet weather. Gazebo's are not permitted and we would ask you to be mindful of obscuring the view of other with umbrellas if wet.
- The performance is held in front of the Manor, access is via a 120 yards up hill path and then across the lawn. We will have a golf buggy running during the event for visitors with mobility issues.
- The gardens and manor will be open prior to the performance, with last entry to the manor at 4pm. If you would like to visit on the day of the performance, admission prices apply for non National Trust members.
|24 July 2020||17:30 - 18:45||Available|