Outdoor theatre: Alice in Wonderland
Immersion Theatre present a fantastical, larger-than-life musical brimming with nonsensical fun and excitement.
- Booking essential
Follow Alice and the White Rabbit as they set off on a colourful, topsy-turvy adventure like no other and meet a host of outlandish characters including the troublesome twins, Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee, the notorious Queen of Hearts, the Cheshire cat and of course, the Mad-as a bat-Hatter.
Event ticket prices
Family £50.002A 3C
Family £42.002A 2C
Family £40.001A 3C
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in the visitor car park. The performance is outside on the south lawn, in front of the house, which is a short walk from the visitor car park.
- What to bring and wear
- Bring something to sit on such as a picnic blanket, and dress for the weather.
- A short walk from the car park to the performance. Pathways and lawn are flat and accessible to wheelchairs. Toilets including access-friendly facilities on lower floor of house.
- Gates open an hour before the performance starts for picnics. There will be a short interval halfway through the performance. The performance will go ahead rain or shine. In the event of extreme conditions, we may have to cancel the performance.
|28 August 2019||18:00 - 20:30||Available|