Christmas in the House
Celebrate in style as we open select rooms of the house at Chartwell, all beautifully decorated for a Churchill family Christmas.
- Booking not needed
A warm welcome awaits you at Chartwell this season. For three weekends in December see select rooms dressed for Christmas. Inspired by Lady Churchill’s classic taste, greenery from the estate decorates the mantle pieces, with glass and gold dressed trees reflecting Christmas as the family would have celebrated it in their first years at Chartwell.
A house ticket will be required for entry into the house. Please pick yours up from the Visitor Centre on arrival.
Event ticket prices
Family £30.002A 2C
Family £30.002A 3C
Family £30.001A 3C
- Booking details
- Entry is by house ticket only. Tickets are not available to book in advance.
- Children are welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Go to our Visitor Welcome Centre upon arrival to purchase your ticket
- What to bring and wear
- Dress up warm for winter weather
- Accessible toilet by the visitor welcome centre and close to the house.
- Entry is by house ticket only. These will be available on the day from the Visitor Centre on a first-come-first-served basis. Tickets are not available to book in advance.
|7 December 2019||11:00 - 15:00||Available|
|8 December 2019||11:00 - 15:00||Available|
|14 December 2019||11:00 - 15:00||Available|
|15 December 2019||11:00 - 15:00||Available|
|21 December 2019||11:00 - 15:00||Available|
|22 December 2019||11:00 - 15:00||Available|