Winter Solstice Yoga at Corfe Castle
Come along to Corfe Castle for a unique Winter Solstice experience. Join yoga teacher Hannah in the ruins of the castle for a sunrise yoga session.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Located in the Gloriette and facing towards the east for a beautiful winter sunrise. This yoga session will be an opportunity to absorb the atmosphere in this ancient place.
Gates to the castle will open at 7.30 for the class to start in the Gloriette at 7.45. We recommend that you bring warm clothes, a yoga mat and a torch for the dark start. The National Trust will have a supply of torches and yoga mats for those who require them.
Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Corfe Castle is open every day and you don't need to book your visit in advance.
National Trust Members: free.
Under 5s: free.
Child price applies for 5-18 year olds (inclusive).
Family ticket admits two adults plus up to three children.
- Booking details
- Call 0344 800 1895
- Over 16's only for this event
- Meeting point
- The Gate House at Corfe Castle
- What to bring and wear
- Warm clothes that are appropriate for yoga outside in December. A yoga mat if you have one. If you do not own a yoga mat, one shall be supplied. A torch will also be handy.
- This yoga session will be held in the Gloriette of Corfe Castle, which is after a few flights of stairs. If you would like to discuss accessibility please give us a call on 01929 477320.
- The event will only be canceled if it is unsafe to go ahead. The event will go ahead in all reasonable weather conditions.