The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
Join Chapterhouse theatre company in what promises to be one of the must-see productions of the summer, The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, in Dunham Massey's beautiful garden.
- Booking essential
Deep in the beautiful Northumbrian countryside a terrifying mystery and a legendary nemesis await the arrival of the world's greatest detective. When the wife of Doctor Watson suddenly disappears, a desperate quest to find her begins. Sherlock Holmes comes face to face with his greatest fear at the hands of his mortal enemy in this stunning new tale of romance and suspense.
Event ticket prices
Child £10.005-16 years
Group £46.00Family (2A+2C)
Concession £0.00Under 5's
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Booking fee applies (5% of transaction value)
- Suitable for all ages
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- What to bring and wear
- Seating is not provided so please bring your own low backed seating or picnic blankets. Picnics welcome. Warm clothing and waterproofs advised.
- Access info: https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/dunham-massey/features/access-for-all-at-dunham-massey Carers are entitled to free tickets. Please call 0161 941 1025.
- Gates open at 6pm for picnics, play starts at 7pm. Seating is not provided so please bring your own low backed seating or picnic blankets.
|14 July 2018||19:00 - 21:30||Available|