Silver Clay Jewellery Craft
Create a beautiful personal gift for somebody to treasure this Christmas - or gift them a New Year workshop they'll never forget.
- Booking essential
Craft a stunning piece from silver clay, inspired by nature, in this sought-after workshop with Laura Barnes Art, and be inspired by the decadent interiors of Nostell’s treasure house.
Indulge in this very special experience, with all materials including silver provided, and enjoy seasonal refreshments including cakes specially made by local bakers
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 01924 863892
- This activity is not suitable for children.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the mansion workshop
- What to bring and wear
- All crafting materials provided. Please wear warm and comfortable clothing for a cosy craft experience. Light refreshments are included but lunch is not provided
- The workshop is on the ground floor of our 18th century mansion and accessible by wheelchair. Seating is provided.
|29 November 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|
|2 February 2020||10:00 - 16:00||Available|