Timed entry to Rufford Old Hall (12 Apr - 18 Apr)
Book your timed entry to visit Rufford Old Hall.
- Booking essential
In England, our gardens, parks and countryside are open. The safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors from the nearby community remains our priority and we urge you to book your visits in advance and follow government guidance on travel.
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot and limit your stay to 1-2 hours for the benefit of other visitors.
Open for your visit this week: Gardens, woodland, hay meadows and Toilets in cobbled courtyard. Tea room offering hot drinks, cakes and ice cream on a takeaway basis only.
Currently closed: The Hall is closed at the current time. We no longer have a retail offer at Rufford.
Dogs allowed in woodland areas beyond the car park and the cobbled seating area.
Event ticket prices
Adult £5.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £2.50Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £7.50
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £12.50
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Limited number of designated parking spaces for Blue Badge holders available. One accessible toilet in the Courtyard. A limited number of manual wheelchairs are available to borrow. Please see access tab on homepage for full access statement including map.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance on travel. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.