Open-air Theatre - Folksy Theatre presents Shakespeare's 'All's Well That Ends Well '
Folksy Theatre presents Shakespeare's classic tale of unrequited love. Filled with Folksy's wonderful live music, audience interaction and downright silliness! Bring along your friends and family to watch this wonderful production.
- Booking essential
Helen, the orphaned daughter of a doctor, is in love with Bertram, the countess' unloving son. When ordered by the king to marry her, Bertram refuses and leaves for war, saying that he will only accept Helena if she obtains a ring from his finger and becomes pregnant with his child.
Here begins our tale of passion, trickery and deceit and the lengths one will go to for love.
Filled with Folksy's wonderful live music, audience interaction and downright silliness!
Event ticket prices
Group £42.00Family - 2 Adults, 2 Children Under 16
- Booking details
- Call 01698 854409
- All bookings to be made via Folksy Theatre's website. www.folksytheatre.co.uk
- Family friendly performance
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- On arrival please make your way up the path to the South Terrace. You can access the performance area from 6pm. At this time you can set up picnics, blankets and folding chairs.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress for the outdoors as the performance will go ahead in wet weather. Gazebo's are not permitted and we would ask you to be mindful of obscuring the view of others with umbrellas if wet.
- The performance is held in front of the Manor, access is via a 120 yard up hill path and then across the lawn. We will have a golf buggy running during the event for visitors with mobility issues.
- Tickets on sale Wednesday 1 April. The gardens and manor will be open prior to the performance, with last entry to the manor at 4pm. If you would like to visit on the day of the performance, admission prices apply for non National Trust members. The walk from the car park to the manor is unlit so we would ask that you bring a torch to assist your walk back after the performance.
|20 August 2020||19:00 - 21:15||Available|
|21 August 2020||19:00 - 21:15||Available|