The Trust10 is a monthly 10k trail run that gives you the opportunity to explore Blickling Estate for free.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Join us on the fourth Sunday of every month for our free 10k trail run. Registration is at 8.30am at the Cycle Hub and the run starts at 9am from Park Gates. Please remember to bring your own timing device if your time is important to you.
- The 10k trail run is open to all ages, however under 14’s must be accompanied
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Cycle Hub for 8.30 registration, and Park Gates for a 9am start.
- What to bring and wear
- Please arrive dressed and ready for the event, normal running or trail shoes are suitable. If timing is important to you, please bring your own timing device.
- The 10k run is a multi-mixture terrain, including multi-use trail, uneven ground and loose gravel.
- Dogs are welcome but must be under control and on a lead due to livestock in the park throughout the year. National Trust members can park for free by scanning their membership cards at the pay & display machines, parking is £5 for non-members. The route is waymarked with arrows, and a backmarker will follow. This is a non-marshalled event, and there are no facilities along the route so please take a water bottle with you to stay hydrated. This event is not timed, so please bring a timing device if timing is important to you. The event may be cancelled in adverse weather conditions. Trust10 relies on volunteers to run, if you would like to volunteer as a backmarker or volunteer your club for a ‘takeover’ please speak to someone on the day or get in touch via the details below.
|24 November 2019||08:30 - 11:00||Available|
|22 December 2019||08:30 - 11:00||Available|