Volunteering coffee mornings
If you are interested in volunteering at Knole, come along to a free coffee morning to find out more and meet our friendly team. You'll be able to discover what opportunities are available and talk to some of our volunteers.
- Booking advisable
- Free event
Knole's volunteers span a huge range of skills and there are many ways to get involved - ensuring visitors get the most out of a visit to our recently conserved showrooms, helping with school visits, welcoming visitors and providing tours.
Please reserve your place online, or contact our volunteer team on 01732 467159 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booking details
- Call 01732 467159
- This is a free event but please reserve your place online.
- Not suitable for children.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please go to the Visitor Centre on arrival.
- We apologise that these rooms are not wheelchair accessible.
- The coffee morning will start with a short presentation, outlining details of the opportunities that are currently available. Afterwards you'll be able to talk to some of our current volunteers to discuss specific roles in more detail and find out what volunteering means in practice. We provide a full induction programme and training and in return you get the chance to learn new skills, work in an amazing place, make new friends and know that you're helping a great cause. This is an exciting time to be working at Knole. We are undertaking a £19.8million building and conservation project, in partnership with the Heritage Lottery Fund. 2016 saw the opening of a new Visitor Centre, Bookshop, Brewhouse Cafe and the Gatehouse Tower. In 2017, a state-of-the-art conservation studio, a learning centre and half of the conserved showrooms opened. Work continues in the other showrooms and the attics until 2019.
|28 January 2019||10:30 - 12:30||Available|
|2 February 2019||10:30 - 12:30||Available|
|14 February 2019||10:30 - 12:30||Available|
|13 March 2019||10:30 - 12:30||Available|
|19 March 2019||10:30 - 12:30||Available|
|12 April 2019||10:30 - 12:30||Available|