Walking Wednesdays - Health Walk: Intermediate
Join our friendly 'Walking for Health' leader on the 1st Wednesday of every month for an intermediate walk across the Downs.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
The group walks are led by friendly, specially trained volunteers who are on hand to provide encouragement and support, and make sure no one gets left behind.
The walk lasts 90 minutes and is over a variety of paths and bridleways with some inclines.
They are free and open to everyone, but are especially aimed at those who are least active.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The Chiltern Gateway Centre
- What to bring and wear
- Clothing and footwear appropriate for walking outside, the ground may be slippy.
- The walk is over a variety of paths and bridle ways.
- Arrive from 10.15, be prepared to set off at 10.30am. Parking is £3.50 (free to NT members)
|4 September 2019||10:30 - 12:00||Available|
|2 October 2019||10:30 - 12:00||Available|
|6 November 2019||10:30 - 12:00||Available|
|4 December 2019||10:30 - 12:00||Available|