Mother's Day card making and afternoon tea
Treat your mum at Tyntesfield this Mother's Day with an after school afternoon tea and a handmade card.
- Booking essential
Have a special afternoon with Mum in the lead up to Mother's Day.
You can make a handmade card using pressed flowers and enjoy an after school afternoon tea in the Sawmill at Tyntesfield.
If you have any dietary requirements you think we should be aware of, please email email@example.com at least 7 days before your booking, thank you.
Event ticket prices
Adult £15.00Afternoon tea
Child £7.00Card making and afternoon tea
Child £2.00Just card making
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- A booking fee is applied and will be calculated as 5% of your purchase.
- Accompanied children are welcome.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please begin your visit at the Ticket Office at Home Farm visitor centre and ask for directions to the Sawmill where this event takes place. Please leave at least 10 minutes for the walk.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress appropriately for the weather. Although this event is inside, the Sawmill can be pretty cold at this time of year, so layers are advisable.
- There are blue badge spaces in the car park and ramped access at Home Farm visitor centre.
- If you have any dietary requirements you think we should be aware of, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before your booking, thank you.
|28 March 2019||16:00 - 17:00||Available|
|29 March 2019||16:00 - 17:00||Available|