Festive theatre: A Christmas Carol. Sat 18 & Sun 19 Dec, 11am & 3pm
Get into the festive season with this atmospheric adaptation of the timeless Charles Dickens' book that is being brought to Morden Hall Park by our local theatre company Shadow Road Productions.
- Booking essential
“If I could work my will, every idiot who goes about with ‘Merry Christmas’ on his lips, should be boiled with his own pudding, and buried with a stake of holly through his heart.”
Ebenezer Scrooge is a mean, miserly loner, destined to spend his afterlife making up for all the mistakes he made on earth – until, that is, a chilling encounter with the spectre of his late business partner, Jacob Marley, sets him on a different path. Can Marley’s ghost – and those of Christmas Past, Present and Future – transform the unfortunate Scrooge in time, or is it already too late to save him? See Shadow Road's charming Fireside Folktales adaptation of the classic Christmas tale by Charles Dickens and find out for yourself…
- Saturday 18 December, 11am & 3pm
- Sunday 19 December, 11am & 3pm
Ticket Adult: £20 (includes a glass of mulled wine/soft drink and a mince pie)
Ticket Child - under 16: £15 (includes a glass of soft drink and a mince pie)
Event ticket prices
Child £15.00Under 16
- Booking details
- Call 0333 666 4466
- Please book your place here: www.ticketsource.co.uk/shadowroad
- Suitable for children 10+
- Meeting point
- Exhibition space located inside the Stableyard. Indoor event but windows will be kept open for Covid19 safety measures.
- The Exhibition space is fully accessible and suitable for wheelchair users.
- Toilet facilities in the Stableyard Potting Shed cafe opening time: 9am-4pm Stable yard cafe opening time: 10am-4pm (weekend) National Trust Garden Centre opening time: 10am-4pm