Belton Estate 10k guided walk
Explore Belton’s landscape, history and wildlife on a 10K walk across the wider estate, with the volunteer ranger team.
- Booking essential
This exclusive 10K walk will guide you across the wider Belton estate, taking in Belton Park, Londonthorpe, Alma Woods and Bellmount Tower.
Encounter some of the area's wildlife and discover many of its hidden stories from the past.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Tickets are limited and must be pre-booked.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Please meet your walk leader at Woodland Trust Londonthorpe Woods Carpark, NG31 9SL, signposted from Londonthorpe Lane.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring suitable sturdy walking boots and dress for the weather. Please note that the walk may be cancelled in high winds or other extreme weather conditions, such as heavy snow.
- The 10K walk includes undulating grass paths that are uneven in places, some areas may be muddy and a steep uphill climb to Alma & Bellmount Woods. This is not suitable for wheelchairs or pushchairs.
- Sorry no dogs allowed, as this walk includes passing through Belton's deer sanctuary. Livestock, including the historic deer herd, will be grazing in fields. No toilet or catering facilities are available on route but there are facilities on the main Belton site. Limited resting places during the walk. Limited resting places during the walk. Walkers will also need to cross Five Gates Lane.
|30 January 2020||09:30 - 13:00||Available|
|27 February 2020||09:30 - 13:00||Available|
|26 March 2020||09:30 - 13:00||Available|
|29 March 2020||09:30 - 13:00||Sold out|
|26 April 2020||09:30 - 13:00||Sold out|
|30 April 2020||09:30 - 13:00||Available|
|28 May 2020||09:30 - 13:00||Available|
|25 June 2020||09:30 - 13:00||Available|
|28 June 2020||09:30 - 13:00||Sold out|
|30 July 2020||09:30 - 13:00||Available|
|20 August 2020||09:30 - 13:00||Available|
|24 September 2020||09:30 - 13:00||Available|
|29 October 2020||09:30 - 13:00||Available|
|26 November 2020||09:30 - 13:00||Available|