Butterflying on Newtimber Hill
Join resident ranger and butterfly enthusiast, Graham Wellfare on one of England's finest butterfly sites - Newtimber Hill.
- Booking essential
A talk on downland butterlies followed by a walk to discover these beautiful creatures on the wing.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call Please email for bookings
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at Devil's Dyke by the stone seat. We will take a minibus down to Saddlescombe farm.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring appropriate outdoor clothing
- There will be stiles and some steep slopes.
- Refreshments provided.
|22 July 2018||11:00 - 14:30||Available|