Timed entry to Croome (12 Apr - 18 Apr)
Book your timed entry to visit Croome.
- Booking essential
In England, our gardens, parks and countryside are open. The safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors from the nearby community remains our priority and we urge you to book your visits in advance and follow government guidance on travel.
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot and limit your stay to two hours for the benefit of other visitors.
Open for your visit this week: 1.5 mile parkland circuit. One way route on hard surfaced paths including lakeside walk and historic buildings. Wider park walks available. Food and Beverage offer (takeaway only) and shop open 10:00 - 16:30 daily. Limited toilet availability. Recommend visit of 2 hours.
Currently closed: House, RAF museum and play areas.
Tramper booking available by calling or emailing Croome in advance of visit.
Dogs on leads welcome in the parkland. Assistance dogs only in the canteen.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Paths generally even, but some steep hills. Steps into parkland buildings. Three narrow bridges around lakeside. Optional shorter route to avoid bridges. To enforce social distancing no buggy service available.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance on travel. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.