Discover Speke Hall in a different light and explore the grounds and estate in the dark. Night Run will give you the opportunity to test your running skills at night in a beautiful setting.
- Booking essential
Our route is suitable for all abilities and ages. Will you take the Explorer route (approx. 3k) or tackle the more challenging Adventurer route (approx. 7k)? Night Run events help us to support our essential conservation work. Your entry fee will go directly to Speke Hall so you can challenge yourself and know that you're supporting the conservation of this special place at the same time!
Event ticket prices
All £7.00Explorer - solo
All £6.00Explorer - group of 4 or more
All £13.00Adventurer - group of 4 or more
All £14.00Adventurer - solo
- Booking details
- Call 0151 427 7231
- Please book online prior to the event.
- U16 and 16-18 must be accompanied by an adult/guardian.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Make your way to our Night Run hub from 4:30pm where you will need to pre register and pick up your race number. Please bring your event confirmation email and running kit.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear suitable shoes for running and clothes suitable for the weather. Please bring a working torch or head torch to help you light your way. Glow sticks and glow in the dark paint are good too!
- The routes are accessible and on well established paths some parts of the course is uneven, may be muddy and wet.
- There are 2 courses for you to choose. Explorer - approx. 2km, suitable for young families and groups and Adventurer - approx. 7km. Home Farm restaurant will be open especially for you to purchase food, fresh cakes and hot and cold refreshments.
|24 February 2018||18:00 - 20:30||Available|