Timed entry to Plas yn Rhiw (21 July - 25 July)
Book your timed entry to visit Plas yn Rhiw.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please follow Welsh Government regulations when you visit. Contact information, including the name and telephone number from your booking, is legally required to be shared with the NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect Service if requested.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: The ground floor of the house, garden, visitor reception, toilets and tea room are now open.
To help stagger entry we ask that you visit the house at the beginning of your visit. As entry will be limited to one household at a time there may be a need to queue outdoors for a time and follow one way systems around the site.
Currently closed: The first and second floors of the house are closed.
Registered assistance dogs only in ticketed areas however dogs are welcome in the lower woodland on a short lead.
Event ticket prices
Adult £6.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £3.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £9.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £15.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Accessible parking located near the visitor reception. Garden and woodland paths can be uneven, narrow, steep and include some steps in some places.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest Welsh government legislation. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.