Timed entry to Bodnant Garden (19 Oct - 23 Oct)
Book your timed entry to visit Bodnant Garden. Under Welsh Government guidance Bodnant Garden is subject to local restrictions. Please only book if you live within the Conwy area
- Booking essential
In Wales, contact information, including the name and telephone number from your booking, is legally required to be shared with the NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect Service if requested.
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
To download a property map in advance, please visit our website: www.nationaltrust.org.uk/bodnant-garden
Open for your visit this week: Garden Centre and down in the Dell, toilets available in car park. Pavilion Tea Room open for takeaway - limited indoor seating available.
Bodnant Garden Centre (non-National Trust) is open until 4.30pm.
Currently closed: National Trust retail.
Dogs welcome everyday, on short leads only please.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- The garden is set on steep slopes, and paths are either loose gravel or grass. Not all paths are suitable for wheelchairs. there is a small wheelchair friendly route on flat ground at the entrance. No wheelchairs are available to hire or borrow.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces so please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.