Great British Dog Walk for Hearing Dogs for Deaf people
Register for the Hearing Dogs walk or just come on the day for a great family day out!
- Booking advisable
Organised by Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, there are two walk routes to choose from - 3km and 8km approx.
There'll also be lots of other activities to enjoy; including craft stalls, games for the family and have a go agility for the dogs.
With each Adult ticket you buy, you receive a free doggy bandana for your four-legged friend.
Event ticket prices
All £10.00Adults are £10 and children are free
- Booking details
- Please book via the Hearing Dogs Website
- Children are very welcome to take part.
- Meeting point
- Upon arrival, you'll be directed to the Hearing Dog information stands
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear weather appropriate clothing and footwear.
- The estate is fully accessible, mobility scooters can be booked in advance from the Welcome Point (call the team on 01284736140 to prebook)
- If you have registered with Hearing Dogs for Deaf people to do the walk, this includes park and garden entry for Ickworth. If just coming to enjoy the other activities, normal National Trust admission applies. This event is run by an external charity and the National Trust is not responsible for the event.