Brilliant bird trail
Get outdoors this February half term with a new bird trail at Arlington Court.
- Booking not needed
- Admission applies
Find out more about the birds that live at Arlington on a trail through the estate and claim your prize. £1 per trail, includes a bird themed prize. No booking required.
Event ticket prices
All £1.00per trail
|1 adult, 2 children||£21.45||£19.20|
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Whole property ticket includes entry to the house, Carriage Museum, shop, tea-room, garden and wider estate.
Parking charge applies for non-members. £1 for 1 hour, £3 for 3 hours or £4 for all day.
Under 5s can visit for free.
- Children must be accompanied at all times.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please purchase your trail from the shop. Normal admission applies, please visit visitor reception before purchasing your trail.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable clothing for an outdoor walk.
- The trail will follow the Lake Walk to the Bird Hide. It is not suitable for wheelchairs but can accommodate pushchairs. Please check if our Tramper is available to hire prior to visiting if needed.
- Normal admission and car parking charges apply. National Trust members get free entry and car parking. £1 per trail includes trail sheet and one prize at the end is payable for both members and non-members.
|18 February 2020||10:30 - 16:00||Available|
|19 February 2020||10:30 - 16:00||Available|
|20 February 2020||10:30 - 16:00||Available|
|21 February 2020||10:30 - 16:00||Available|
|22 February 2020||10:30 - 16:00||Available|
|23 February 2020||10:30 - 16:00||Available|
|24 February 2020||10:30 - 16:00||Available|
|25 February 2020||10:30 - 16:00||Available|
|26 February 2020||10:30 - 16:00||Available|
|27 February 2020||10:30 - 16:00||Available|
|28 February 2020||10:30 - 16:00||Available|
|29 February 2020||10:30 - 16:00||Available|
|1 March 2020||10:30 - 16:00||Available|