Outdoor cinema: Mamma Mia!
Showcasing ABBA’s hit songs and set on a sunny Greek island, enjoy this feel-good flick starring Meryl Streep, Pierce Brosnan, Colin Firth, Stellan Skarsgård, Julie Walters, Dominic Cooper, Amanda Seyfried and Christine Baranski. Rated PG.
- Booking essential
On inviting her mother’s three ex-lovers to her wedding celebrations, bride-to-be Sophie finds herself stuck trying to work out which one is her biological father.
Unless you've purchased a VIP ticket, you'll need to bring your own blanket and camping chair to sit on. A VIP ticket includes a luxury deckchair in a prime position plus new for 2022, VIP tickets will include a bag of PROPERCORN popcorn.
You’ll need to bring your torches, chairs and blankets to the north lawn before settling down for the film.
Book your tickets with Adventure Cinema at adventurecinema.co.uk/venues/the-vyne. Please note there will be a small booking fee.
Tickets are non-refundable. However, if this screening is postponed and rescheduled and you inform Adventure Cinema within 14 days that you are unable to make the rescheduled date, you'll be refunded in full.
Not able to attend because you have Covid-19 symptoms? Please contact Adventure Cinema at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a ticket exchange.
Event ticket prices
All £9.50Under 12s
- Booking details
- Call adventurecinema.co.uk/venues/the-vyne
- Can't find your tickets? Visit eventbrite.co.uk/support Enquiries: email@example.com
- Rated PG
- Meeting point
- Have your camping chairs, torches and blankets ready for the gates opening 8:15pm. There's a 10 minute walk through the gardens to the cinema screen on the north lawn.
- What to bring and wear
- It gets cold once the sun goes down, so it's a good idea to bring layers and keep an eye on the weather forecast. Don't forget to put your phone on silent.
- There are hard gravel paths that lead to the north lawn.
- The Brewhouse tea-room toilets will be open for the evening. For Adventure Cinema FAQs visit adventurecinema.co.uk/faqs