Climbing sessions for beginner/ novice climbers
Ever fancied a go at rock climbing?
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Why not join us for an introductory session that will give you a chance to climb some of the world famous crags around Longshaw? Our friends from Adventure Expeditions will guide you through basic techniques and by the end of the session you will have reached the top!
Book your place online http://www.adventure-expeditions.net/calendar-booking
Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Booking details
- Call 01433 651449
- Book your place: www.adventure-expeditions.net/schools-groups/national-trust-activity-days/
- Age 6 years and over (children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult).
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Woodcroft Car Park at Longshaw
- What to bring and wear
- Participants should wear weather appropriate clothing and strong shoes, not wellies. Bring additional waterproof & warm clothing if it's a poor day & a drink/ snack. All technical equipment provided.
|23 August 2018||09:00 - 13:00||Available|