Timed entry to Coleridge Cottage (22 July - 25 July)
Book your timed entry to visit Coleridge Cottage.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we're limiting visitor numbers and you'll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you'll be turned away, even if you're a member. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot and limit your stay to one hour for the benefit of other visitors.
Open for your visit this week: The cottage is open on a one way system. There is a toilet for visitor use on the ground floor.
Currently Closed: The tearoom and shop.
Unfortunately we cannot accommodate wheelchairs in the cottage and visitors must be able to walk unaided.
All visits are limited to 1 hour.
Assistance dogs only.
Event ticket prices
Adult £6.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £3.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £9.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £15.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Building - three steps to entrance. Unsuitable for wheelchairs due to small rooms, doorways, stairs and steps.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.