Family Christmas Crafts
Join us for family drop-in craft activities with a festive and froggy dancer theme.
- Booking not needed
- Admission applies
Taking inspiration from our ‘Flights of fancy’ theme and in honour of our visiting froggy dancers, get creative with this series of hands-on Christmas makes. Have a go at projects including glitterball tree ornaments, lily pad clay gifts and tutu themed decorations.
Event ticket prices
|1 adult and up to 3 children||£23.10||£21.00|
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Please note child ticket is aged under 17. Under 5's go free.
Last admission is 30 minutes before closing.
- This is a childrens activity, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please use the main car park and go to visitor reception where you will be met by a member of staff. The drop-in workshop is in our Potting Shed in the garden which is a 5 min walk from reception.
- What to bring and wear
- It is always best to wear suitable outdoor all-weather clothing when you visit Nymans.
- Generally level paths, mostly gravelled. Some steps. Level access entrance to Potting Shed. Accessible toilets are located near the cafe and in the car park.
|7 December 2019||11:00 - 15:00||Available|
|8 December 2019||11:00 - 15:00||Available|
|14 December 2019||11:00 - 15:00||Available|
|15 December 2019||11:00 - 15:00||Available|