Build your own bird box
Why not have a go at building your own bird box and make a home for birds this autumn?
- Booking advisable
Join us this half term to make your own bird box to take home and encourage birds to your garden, on Monday 25th or Wednesday 27th October. Each session will last around 30 minutes, starting at 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm and 3:30pm. All materials and tools are provided - £8 per box. Families welcome, but adult supervision is essential. Booking required in advance, please call the Visitor Centre on: 01353 720274.
- Booking details
- Call 01353 720274
- All ages welcome, but adults supervision is essential.
- Meeting point
- Check in at the Visitor Centre a few minutes before the start of the session.
- What to bring and wear
- We'll be outside, but under cover, so warm clothes and wellies are advisable if it's cold or wet.
- Grass paths and wood chippings underfoot.
- Assistance dogs only, thank you.