Photography Workshop: An Introduction to Photography
Sharpen your skills by taking part in this day course on photography.
- Booking essential
Join us to learn about composition, exposure and other techniques to help give your photos the edge. Head out into the beautiful park to try out what you have learnt.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Phones open Mon to Fri 9am - 5.30pm and Sat and Sun 9am - 4pm. 5% booking fee per transaction.
- Adults only. Not suitable for children.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the Snuff Mill building.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear sensible clothing and footwear and bring your own camera. The course covers photography basics but you will get the best from the day if you bring your most advanced camera, such as a DSLR.
- Our teaching room is wheelchair accessible and most of the park is also flat and accessible. An access toilet is available.
- The course is suitable for adults only. We welcome all camera users on this introductory course, but if you do have a Digital SLR camera this is the best one to bring with you as you can make more manual adjustments. Please bring your own lunch with you, or this can be purchased at our on-site cafe. Ticketholders receive a 20% discount on food and drink at the Potting Shed Cafe when showing their printed or on-screen ticket.
|22 June 2019||10:00 - 16:00||Available|