50 things ranger day
Join the Lanhydrock Rangers this February half-term for a day packed with 50 Things to do before you're 11 3/4. Make your own mud creation, cook on the campfire, find mini beasts in the Victorian swimming pool and much more around the estate.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Have you got your list of 50 things to do before you're 11 3/4 yet?
Join us on Sunday 16 February from 10am-3.30pm for the chance to complete some of the activities with the help of the Lanhydrock ranger team.
You can also grab a free copy of our half-term birds trail to follow around the formal garden and tick even more off your list (normal admission applies).
So grab your wellies, wrap up warm and have a tonne of fun whilst learning about Lanhydrock and the wonderful outdoors.
- Very suitable for children
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Collect your '50 things' leaflet and orientation map from the Basecamp tent.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear sturdy footwear and warm/waterproof clothing. You might want to bring a towel as some of the activities are quite messy!
- Most of the '50 things' activity stations will be located around the estate, away from pathways, with rough, uneven terrain. Not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Timeslots of pond dipping activity must be booked on the day at the Basecamp tent.
|16 February 2020||10:00 - 15:30||Available|