Timed entry to Dinefwr (28 Nov - 29 Nov)
Book your timed entry to visit Dinefwr
- Booking advisable
In Wales, contact information, including the name and telephone number from your booking, is legally required to be shared with the NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect Service if requested.
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: House, Parkland, Deer Park, Second Hand Bookshop and Outdoor Café open for hot drinks, cakes, savory bakes and ice cream. Toilets in the house and at the welcome center are open.
Currently closed: Shop, Indoor Café and Boardwalk.
Well behaved dogs on leads allowed everywhere, except the deer park.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5 - 17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30-minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Adapted toilets available in the car park • Grounds - partly accessible • Disabled allocated parking is available near the Visitor Centre • We are sorry, currently there is no vehicle access to Dinefwr Castle
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don't need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can't guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow the latest Welsh government legislation when you visit. • Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces, unless you're exempt. Please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.