Deer keeping: Winter feed
Join Park and Deer Keeper Dom Andrews on a winter morning feeding session with Knole's deer herd.
- Booking essential
During the winter Dom cares for Knole's 350-strong wild deer herd, ensuring they are well fed through the colder months when natural food isn't as plentiful in the park.
Join him for a morning feeding session to watch the herd come in to feed, find out how they are looked after during the winter months and ask questions of the expert.
The feeding session will last approx 30 minutes and will be followed by a hot drink served in the Brewhouse Cafe.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- A booking fee of 5% will be charged by the Box Office.
- Suitable for families with children aged 5+
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at the crossroads in the car park in good time to begin at 9.30am.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress for the outdoors in winter - wrap up warm and wear grippy shoes.
- We regret that some areas of the park are unsuitable for wheelchairs.
- Spaces are limited. Please book online in advance.
|16 December 2017||09:30 - 10:30||Sold out|
|17 December 2017||09:30 - 10:30||Sold out|