Saddlescombe orchid walk and talk
Resident ranger and orchid enthusiast, Graham Wellfare, is offering a wonderful day out on the downs this June. Specifically for those interested in orchids, as a species, you can learn more about these amazing plants.
- Booking essential
After an in-depth talk discover them yourself with a walk on Newtimber Hill. A variety of orchids will be found including 1000s of fragrant orchids.
Please check our website for booking details in mid May as this event will require booking.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call Please use email below
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park opposite Saddlescombe farm entrance. Walk into the farm and follow directions near the pond.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable clothing and footwear. Bring a picnic lunch if needed or there is a café onsite. We will provide tea & coffee.
- There will be some steep hills and stiles to negotiate
|19 June 2018||10:30 - 13:30||Available|